Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ priority deal

JoJon1984
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just got disney+ priority deal link in txt. Followed the link and joined Disney. Just been charged 5.99 and checked Disney account to see if subscription is o2. It is. Has this happened to anyone. Have I been conned?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@JoJon1984 

Call O2 for a refund.

Numbers to try here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

JoJon1984
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was going to ring but when I rang 202 it saud only to ring in emergencies. Waited and got through to live chat and no one txtd me back.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Lots of numbers to try on the link I gave you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

JoJon1984
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks I'll try now
Message 5 of 6

friday85
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

how did you check you were charged? i cant see being charged on my o2 account but want to cancel. cant seem to get through to customer service for them to cancel it. i only have a monthly bill showing on my account for my phone usage but thats its. for my extras it says i just have 29 day sleft to subscribe to the 6 month free disney+ service even though ive already subscribed but no bill showing for it. assuming it will show once the 6 months is up

Message 6 of 6