Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus

Tomf42
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My wife and i took out 12 month sim only deals about 18 months ago on the same day When my wife's renewed she was offered 3 montgs free disney plus as part of the renewal, but i havent been.

I wondered if this could be looked into as to why not and if you could offer it to me please?

Regards

Tom Fowler 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37151 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1690 Solutions

These Extras depend on the tariff offers associated with the renewal you signed up to, @Tomf42 - some offer it, some do not, and you would have seen this in the renewal package as you put it into your O2 Basket at purchase time.

If your renewal offered it, then contact O2, all the ways to do that here: Guide: How to find help & contact O2  and get them to have a look at what happened during your renewal's journey from the site where you purchased it, through your O2 Shopping Basket to your phone.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37151 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1690 Solutions

These Extras depend on the tariff offers associated with the renewal you signed up to, @Tomf42 - some offer it, some do not, and you would have seen this in the renewal package as you put it into your O2 Basket at purchase time.

If your renewal offered it, then contact O2, all the ways to do that here: Guide: How to find help & contact O2  and get them to have a look at what happened during your renewal's journey from the site where you purchased it, through your O2 Shopping Basket to your phone.  Good luck!

Message 2 of 2