Dido

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 11.48.08.png

Hi everyone,

On Wednesday 13 March at 9:30am, you'll be able to grab some tickets on Priority for Dido's upcoming gig at the O2 Apollo Manchester on December 3rd later this year! 

Following the release of her fifth studio album, Still on my Mind, English singer and song-writer Dido recently announced her first UK tour in 15 years. The artist's debut album, No Angel, released in 1999 had sold over 21 million copies worlwide and had won her several awards. Here are a couple of her songs:

Are you a fan of Dido's music? What's your favourite song or album?

Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

She was on the Jonathon Ross show on Saturday @EmilieT 

So we guessed another tour was coming. She has a nice voice, though not someone I would go out of my way to see. I know she is liked by many.

Her fans have waited a long time for this tour.

I did like White Flag. It was 16 years since that was released!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That was a good guess on your part @Cleoriff ! Was she on for an interview or just a live performance? (I don't have a TV so I'm not too familiar with that program) 

Also can't believe White Flag is 16 years old ... I still really like it relieved

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes White flag was released in 2003!

Dido sang her latest song and was then interviewed about her upcoming tour'

I see Jonathon Ross is now following Graham Nortons format of chat show (Good job)

He used to have one person on, interviewed them and then they cleared off. Now they stay on the sofa and can interact with the other guests. Much better format

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Oh I see, that sounds lovely, thanks for clarifying @Cleoriff ! 

I'm curious, did she say anything interesting about this latest album or the upcoming tour? For those like me who didn't see the program. slight_smile 

signature

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Oh I see, that sounds lovely, thanks for clarifying @Cleoriff ! 

I'm curious, did she say anything interesting about this latest album or the upcoming tour? For those like me who didn't see the program. slight_smile 

They did speak about it @EmilieT  I remember JR saying it was a long time since she last toured etc.

To be honest I didn't watch the programme right till the end. There was a clash of recordings so I had to change channel before the credits rolled wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Fair enough @Cleoriff  wink

It had been a really long time since she last tour, or released any new music so it's definitely an exciting time for her fans!

signature

Message 7 of 7