cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Competition! Win Tickets to Walking with Dinosaurs!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Competition now closed. 

Hi everyone, 

We've managed to grab a couple of VIP tickets to Walking with Dinosaurs at The O2 and we're giving them away to one lucky Community member! These tickets are exclusive to the O2 Community and have been provided by the Priority team. 

The event

The show takes place at The O2 and uses the latest scientific research to take you through the 200 million year history of the dinosaurs in spectacular detail! Using animatronic's and a host of other special effects this live cinematic experience is not to be missed!

The VIP experience 

By entering this competition you are in with the chance of winning a pair of VIP box tickets to the afternoon show!

The prize includes entry to The O2 blueroom, a concierge service and entry to the O2 suite where you and your guest can watch the show. Food and drink will be provided in the box and dietary requirements will be taken into account.

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 09.33.29.png

The details 

The tickets are for Friday 17th or Saturday 18th August 2018 at The O2 and you can choose which day you want to attend. The Community team will confirm this with the winner following the closure of the competition. Winners will have to provide their own travel and/or accommodation. At least one attendee must be over 18 years of age. Once the winner has been confirmed, they will receive their invite, alongside details of the event timings within a fortnight prior to the event. You can find a full description of the event and the venue here

How to enter

Entering the competition is easy, all you need to do is comment on this post letting us know what your favourite dinosaur is and why? 

The winner will then be picked at random from all participants. The competition will run from today until 5pm on Monday the 7th May 2018, so make sure you enter before them! Be sure to have a quick read of terms and conditions before you enter. wink

Download the Priority app and make sure to check in everyday for more great perks, prizes and surprises.

Best of luck everyone! cool

Competition now closed. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

Jo1512
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Since the show is on over my aspiring palentologists birthday I've given him the choice and his favourite dinosaur is a velociraptor because it's claw is as big as his foot apparently!
Message 31 of 43

Jumper1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My favourite dinosaur is Tyrannosaurs Rex because he is the baddest and he triumphs every time even in Jurassic Park movies with that awesome roar.

Message 32 of 43

hayw77
Level 3: Thinker
  • 33 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
My favourite would be the Argentinosaurus, probably the largest of all dinosaurs with a length of up to 130 feet long and an estimated weight of 110 tons. Yet it only ate plants....bless him!(and her)
Message 33 of 43

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pgn wrote:

My vote would have been for the Dyouthinkhesaurus, but @MI5@already bagged that one... tongue_winking

My favourite has to be Compsognathus, I think he's close to turkey-sized and reminds me of the smaller one in this clip, which may not be for the faint-of-heart, you have been warned:

Compsognathus Factsheet from the Natural History Museum

Luv the Dinosaur Fart vid @pgn ... Big Belly Laffs from me ... LOL

Message 34 of 43

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Niseydrew
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My favourite one is the triceratops,
Message 36 of 43

Suzie57
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My favourite is Tyrannosaurus Rex as he is a go-getter who dosent take “no “ for an answer from people or from other animals. Just like me!!!!!!🦕🦕🦕🦕

The VIP experience 

Screen Shot 20**Personal info** at 09.33.29.png

Message 37 of 43

GUK
Level 3: Thinker
  • 50 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Mine has been the Triceratops. I loved since I saw Jurassic Park in my first year of High School.
Message 38 of 43

Skip123
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

TRex, big, powerful and awe inspiring.

Message 39 of 43

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics