cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Competition! Win Tickets to Walking with Dinosaurs!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Competition now closed. 

Hi everyone, 

We've managed to grab a couple of VIP tickets to Walking with Dinosaurs at The O2 and we're giving them away to one lucky Community member! These tickets are exclusive to the O2 Community and have been provided by the Priority team. 

The event

The show takes place at The O2 and uses the latest scientific research to take you through the 200 million year history of the dinosaurs in spectacular detail! Using animatronic's and a host of other special effects this live cinematic experience is not to be missed!

The VIP experience 

By entering this competition you are in with the chance of winning a pair of VIP box tickets to the afternoon show!

The prize includes entry to The O2 blueroom, a concierge service and entry to the O2 suite where you and your guest can watch the show. Food and drink will be provided in the box and dietary requirements will be taken into account.

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 09.33.29.png

The details 

The tickets are for Friday 17th or Saturday 18th August 2018 at The O2 and you can choose which day you want to attend. The Community team will confirm this with the winner following the closure of the competition. Winners will have to provide their own travel and/or accommodation. At least one attendee must be over 18 years of age. Once the winner has been confirmed, they will receive their invite, alongside details of the event timings within a fortnight prior to the event. You can find a full description of the event and the venue here

How to enter

Entering the competition is easy, all you need to do is comment on this post letting us know what your favourite dinosaur is and why? 

The winner will then be picked at random from all participants. The competition will run from today until 5pm on Monday the 7th May 2018, so make sure you enter before them! Be sure to have a quick read of terms and conditions before you enter. wink

Download the Priority app and make sure to check in everyday for more great perks, prizes and surprises.

Best of luck everyone! cool

Competition now closed. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

My favourite dinosaur is Tyrannosaurs Rex as he is literally the Tyrant Lizard King!!

Would a female Tyrannosaurs be called Tyrannosaurs Regina?

Message 2 of 43

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
My favourite was the blind dinosaur called the "Doyouthinkhesawus"
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 43

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
My personal favorite is the velociraptor, although there was a poster in the pub we were in last night with a dinnersaurus which was rather amusing...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 43

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Deinonychus
Without any doubt the most vicious dinosaur ever, so menacing, that the velociraptors in Jurassic Park are actually based on deinonychus, as velociraptors were, in reality very small.
Message 5 of 43

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Great replies so far guys! Having spent a lot of time obsessed with dinosaurs as a child this thread is an awesome read! smiley

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 43

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Does Jurassic park dinosaurs count lol of not the t rex seems to just chew through everything with its jaws one bite your gone lol
Message 7 of 43

StuartR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Leaellynasaura (Cheeky Chappie) just like me cowboy

Message 8 of 43

a2lt16v
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My favourite is the parasauralophus because of its funny head.
Also I struggle to say it my 3 year old daughter thinks it’s really funny as she has no problem saying it lol
Message 9 of 43

LauraMc1987
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My favourite dinosaur is the triceratops because it was the first one my daughter learnt about and she is now obsessed with them!
Message 10 of 43