Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t claim odeon ticket on o2 priority

Vickyl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, l am unable to get the free odeon cinema ticket as an error keeps appearing. 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone @gmarkj @Vickyl @AK04 @Vespertine 

Have you used a code in the previous 4 weeks? The terms state, that only one code can be used every 4 weeks: https://priority.o2.co.uk/groups/60eeb1d357e650198cb65bf1/grab-the-popcorn-its-movie-monday, so this error might come up if the code was used before!

Hope this helps slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 17

AK04
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We hadn't used in the previous 4 weeks, first time for us both last month.  

Message 12 of 17

Vespertine
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The last time I had used the voucher was at the beginning of August when i went to watch Suicide Squad.

O2 gives you 4 options (each option for a week) from where you apply for a code that you then use to book a film with the following Monday... I was given a code at the beginning of last week and then saved it until the weekend to book... but was unable to !

Message 13 of 17

Vespertine
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been trying to attach pictures but I do not see that landscape icon (highlighted in green), But instead there is a camera icon in that position that if I press asks for file source, description, dimensions and other complicating matter.... I would screenshot and show you if i knew how to 😛

Message 14 of 17

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi again @Vickyl @Vespertine @AK04 @pgn @gmarkj 

I have just heard back from the team. There seemed to have been an issue with the codes on Tuesday which resulted in them not working when redeemed. Instead there have been more codes released on Wednesday. Very sorry that this resulted in you not being able to use them. However, it's now all up and working again, so hopefully you will be able to catch a film this week!

Thank you for your understanding!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 15 of 17

AK04
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have only just got home and seen your post.  I am confused what you mean about more codes being released on Wednesday. 

I can see there are tickets available today, but surely if I opted for one of those then that would be my 1 ticket for the coming 4 weeks which everyone can get?  My daughter and I have still lost both our codes from last week/previous 4 weeks, so we are no better off we have still lost out on our tickets last week?  We both still have our screenshots from last week, but not sure if anything can be done about the lost tickets.

Message 16 of 17

Vespertine
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sooo does this mean we can use our existing voucher codes for last week for any film this week?? We have already missed out on our voucher codes for the last month due to there being an issue on your part

Message 17 of 17