Can I buy disabled access tickets on priority

[ Edited ]

Can I buy disabled access tickets on priority

Topics: 529
Solutions: 11,012

Re: O2 priority

[ Edited ]

@Cheryl 

You need to call to buy disabled access tickets due to the variations in venues. 

Previous answer from O2 here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Access-For-All/Disabled-access-tickets/m-p/1119618#M6

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 674

Re: O2 priority

Hi @Cheryl 

Yes you can...see this answer from one of our managers

This can only be done over the phone as requirements need to be discussed to ensure that the guests needs can be properly met. You can get more info on this process by going to the Priority FAQ section and selecting Seating and Access from the list.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Access-For-All/Disabled-access-tickets/m-p/1119618/highlight/true#M6

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Re: Can I buy disabled access tickets on priority

Hi @Cheryl , I hope your week is going well! It's been a few days since you posted so I hope you managed to find out about the disabled access tickets in the end. Please do let us know if you have any additional questions the community could help with. Smiley Happy 

Cheers for helping out with this @MI5 & @Cleoriff ! slight smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature