Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caffè Nero is back!!!!!

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

cappuccino-in-cup-on-table-2907301.jpgWether it is a foamy cappuccino, a milky latte or an ice cold brew - coffee is the best beverage in the world! And from today one of the O2 Priority Highlights is making its comeback after being paused due to Covid. The Caffè Nero vouchers return to the priority app.

From 12 pm onwards everything is almost back to normal. From midday on both Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week you can choose from an Iced Latte, Iced Americano, Caffè Latte, Cappuccino, Americano, Espresso, Flat White, Cortado, Mocha, Hot Chocolate or Tea. Just click on the offer in your Priority App, receive a QR code and show it in the shop pithing 15 minutes. Of course: One code per customer per week, subject to availability.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Unfortunately, there bill be locations that are excluded from the offer these days due to the current situation. These predominantly effect travel hubs and locations in London as well as some airports and some mainline stations.

Caffè Nero have introduced some new measures in their stores to make sure everyone stays safe. This means the store will look and feel a little different in the way you’re served, but your coffee and welcome are just the same. For more details see:  https://caffenero.com/uk/coronavirus/

What is your drink of choice? I cannot wait to get a Latte. Let me know below if you have been to a Caffè Nero to get your free drink and how it was.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

O2Sarah
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Loves this offer, it’s a great perk! Alway go for a hot chocolate, with cream obviously!

Looking forward to getting back into a Nero for one of these treats!

Message 2 of 9

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I always go for the offer @O2Sarah and then pay the little extra for some syrup haha - piggy joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 9

O2Sarah
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Haha! Love the extras! 🐷
Message 4 of 9

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@O2Sarah not to mention the brownies pig pig pig

signature

Message 5 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
Just a shame that I avoid Cafe Nero, as they charge extra for Decaf Coffee, and it comes in something that looks like a tea bag... and tastes horrid... I much more prefer Starbucks sorry slight_smile
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 9

Keith_Humphreys
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I love my Caffè Nero treats but I would love #O2 even more if it would donate my beverages to the #NHS workers. So much was done in April but now things are even worse and we are doing nothing for them. No pay rise, no relief from astronomic car parking fees, no beverages, no meals. Let’s pay back with our #CaffeNero offers
Message 7 of 9

Keith_Humphreys
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Allons y!
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Keith_Humphreys wrote:
I love my Caffè Nero treats but I would love #O2 even more if it would donate my beverages to the #NHS workers. So much was done in April but now things are even worse and we are doing nothing for them. No pay rise, no relief from astronomic car parking fees, no beverages, no meals. Let’s pay back with our #CaffeNero offers

My daughter works at UHCW and they've just abolished car park fees for employees until March and will be reviewed after, so that was a nice Chritmas present for them, but agree that there is more that can and should be done.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9