Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cafe Nero voucher out of stock by 3:30pm so can never use

Cris
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I joined O2 as I liked the Nero offer when I was on O2 previously but since it’s been spread over 2 days I can never use it as it’s always out of stock and only says so when I click Use Now to pay! It should last until at least 5pm (not 3:30pm) to give customers a fair chance to use. I won’t be renewing my contract next time.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Some customers complain the vouchers have run out by 12.05 so 3.30 would be welcomed by them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Cris
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I only tried to use it at 3:30 so not sure when they actually ran out.
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

12.05 wink

Pretty much everything on Priority is a waste of time trying to claim tbh......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Cris , welcome to our community! Sorry to hear that you were not able to use the Caffe Nero voucher. 😞 I'll make sure to pass on your feedback about this to the Priority team.

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

It would seem that the whole chain only has a certain number of freebies and unlike O2 I think they must have a live system or some way of knowing how many are being given away nationally. Unless some of the shops have taken the decision not to take part.

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Just to add a little perspective here.

My grandson has never failed to get his Caffe Nero offer in Leicester where he is currently studying.

It may be a regional issue?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

Cris
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks everyone. Yes perhaps it’s an issue of regional variability and Priority need more codes for Greater London!! In the last few weeks since joining I haven’t been able to use it at all as I can’t get there early enough. When it was just on Tuesdays I could sometimes even get it on the way home.
Message 8 of 8