Did you mean: 

Buying tickets as a surprise gift

MrHX
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi.

I'm interested in buying some tickets for my GF and her daughter.

I was wondering if I bought them on 02 priority, is there a way that I can then transfer that to them as I won't be going?

I did read that paper tickets can be given, but would the ticket have some form of label marking them as priority?

Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122123 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@MrHX 

According to this, yes you can

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C... 

I bought 2 tickets a couple of years ago. Although I was the payee, the tickets actually just had a reference number on.

Also remember you are allowed to purchase up to 4 tickets for any gig. So they wouldn't all have your name on. Tickets are often bought as Xmas and Birthday presents. Never had an issue with people not being allowed in.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122123 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@MrHX 

According to this, yes you can

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C... 

I bought 2 tickets a couple of years ago. Although I was the payee, the tickets actually just had a reference number on.

Also remember you are allowed to purchase up to 4 tickets for any gig. So they wouldn't all have your name on. Tickets are often bought as Xmas and Birthday presents. Never had an issue with people not being allowed in.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MrHX
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That's brilliant thanks.

I did see that info before writing the post but wanted to double-check.

Much appreciated ☺️
Message 3 of 3