Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance on my iphone

Kingfisher
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am about to switch from pay & go to a contract. How can i use the balance on my phone its over £50 & cant be transferred to a contract phone?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

@Kingfisher 

As long as you keep your number, you balance will be added as a bill credit to your contract account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

@Kingfisher 

As long as you keep your number, you balance will be added as a bill credit to your contract account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Kingfisher
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. I was told this in the o2 shop, 2 years ago, when i plucked up courage-like going into the unknown-this time i was told i would lose the money. But i guess its not actually my money in the first place. Thank you for your response M15 👍🏻

Message 3 of 3