Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alice in Chains 2019 Tour

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Screenshot 2018-11-01 at 13.05.01.png

Hi everyone, 

Alice in Chains announced a big European tour, that will include some UK dates! This Wednesday 7 November, you'll be able to get tickets for 2 of their gigs on Priority, so don't forget to pencil it down if you're a fan. cool

Formed in 1987, Alice in Chains is an American Rock band from Seattle. Not only a Rock band, their music can often be associated with grunge and metal, and they released their sixth studio album this past August!

Priority tickets will be available for the following gigs:

• Friday 24 May 2019 - Arena Birmingham
  • Saturday 25 May 2019 - The SSE Arena Wembley, London

Do we have any Alice in Chains' fans on the Community? Let me know what your favourite song/album is, and if you're interested in seeing the band live next year! smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@EmilieTI'm not a fan as such.... though both my sons are.

Heard their music a lot here when they both lived at home. All fine until they tried to outdo each other with sound blasting out!! fearful

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 3 of 10

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have their earlier stuff with Layne Stanley.  Songs like Them Bones, Down In A Hole, Man In A Box etc.

Thanks

Steve
Message 4 of 10

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff

I can only imagine what it sounded like if they both blasted different songs at the same time joy

@jonsie

Same here, I didn't know them before but I listened to some of their songs yesterday and it could very well grow on me ...

@welshsteve76

Do you liek their earlier stuff better then? Not so much a fan of the band as it is now?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 5 of 10

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@EmilieTYeah I was a fan of their earlier stuff. To be honest I haven't really heard much of their recent stuff.

Thanks

Steve
Message 6 of 10

welshsteve76
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

This is their latest song, just released

It's not bad actaully

Thanks

Steve
Message 7 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@welshsteve76 wrote:

This is their latest song, just released

It's not bad actaully

Hadn't heard it yet @welshsteve76, thanks for sharing! I like the energy metal

signature

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

No I don't like it @welshsteve76

Probably still traumatised from the double stereo sound out of each sons bedroom hear_no_evil tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thta's fair enough @Cleoriff LOL

signature

Message 10 of 10