Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

900mb data lost

Anismail
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. Hope you guys could help. I bought a 2gb bolt on last week. On Monday morning, I realised that my allowance has been used up. Was shocked. Checked my data usage in the settings on my phone and it showed that the priority app has used about 900mb in the background. Called customer service and they said they can't do anything about it. It's really frustrating that I've lost a big chunk of data. Is anyone could help me?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
@Anismail

Its unusual for the Priority app to use 900mb in that short amount of time, as mine uses around 20Mb a month including background data usage.

The information in the App is culmative for the year on most phones, and you need to drill down to see the monthly figure.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

Anismail
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I checked the data usage and it explicitly shows that it has used 900mb yesterday. I've checked last month and it showed as the app has used a total of 564mb in April. I wish I could send the screenshot.
Message 3 of 4

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anismail You can attach images here at the top when you create a reply.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4