Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jamieporter82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

Not sure if i'm in the right place but i was looking at getting some tickets for me and a few mates for the rugby that go on sale tomoz, is there a max number you can buy?

Cheers

Jamie 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Jamieporter82, did you manage to get your hands on some tickets today? I've never been to a rugby game myself but I've heard it's a lot of frun, so fingers crossed for you! Regarding your question, I found the following information in the Priority FAQ which should help:

How many Priority Tickets can I buy?

You can buy up to six tickets for each event. It may be less, depending on the event. It's always best to check the terms and conditions when you click through to purchase the tickets.

Thanks @Bambino for the link to the tickets as well slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Jamieporter82 You are not in the right place. This is a customer community, Please see this link: https://priority.o2.co.uk/tickets/5c2c8d06dc0e82003eacbc22/guinness-six-nations-2019-england-v-franc...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Jamieporter82, did you manage to get your hands on some tickets today? I've never been to a rugby game myself but I've heard it's a lot of frun, so fingers crossed for you! Regarding your question, I found the following information in the Priority FAQ which should help:

How many Priority Tickets can I buy?

You can buy up to six tickets for each event. It may be less, depending on the event. It's always best to check the terms and conditions when you click through to purchase the tickets.

Thanks @Bambino for the link to the tickets as well slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3