Did you mean: 

02 Priority gone wrong!

Jade131
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I have gone into 02 priority , added 2 x tockets to my basket. Entered in bank details , once all confirmed it turns out only 1 ticket has been purchased .. I then when back on to buy another and now says all sold out ...

so looks like as they only had one they must of removed 1 ticket from my basket without telling me ...

im now stuck with 1 ticket 😞

called 02 , explained situation. Lady was so unhelpful 😞 don’t know what to do?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Nobody here on the Community Forum has access to your account, @Jade131 - you really need to talk to O2, try to get in touch with their Social Media Team at any of the links below, or try calling again after 8am, perhaps you will get a more helpful agent. The numbers in this link might help: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Good luck! I hope, if they can't help with a second ticket, that at least you can return the single one you have and get a refund.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Nobody here on the Community Forum has access to your account, @Jade131 - you really need to talk to O2, try to get in touch with their Social Media Team at any of the links below, or try calling again after 8am, perhaps you will get a more helpful agent. The numbers in this link might help: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Good luck! I hope, if they can't help with a second ticket, that at least you can return the single one you have and get a refund.

Message 2 of 2