Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 McDonald codes not working

Cuong
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tried using today and get a message the code has been used already.

My friend code also said the same thing

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

There is a limit on how many codes are available each Tuesday, @Cuong, first come first served - and only at restaurants without a drive-thru: "This Reward is only available at non-drive thru McDonalds restaurants. You must present your code at the till or kiosk to redeem this Reward."

It is recommended to 'use' the voucher about 25mins before you reach the restaurant.

Good luck next week @Cuong!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

There is a limit on how many codes are available each Tuesday, @Cuong, first come first served - and only at restaurants without a drive-thru: "This Reward is only available at non-drive thru McDonalds restaurants. You must present your code at the till or kiosk to redeem this Reward."

It is recommended to 'use' the voucher about 25mins before you reach the restaurant.

Good luck next week @Cuong!

Message 2 of 3

adec
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 129 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

..the 25 min rule is always in the small print, so at the moment, I've not tried to activate it earlier .. and see if it will fail in the same manner as the original Q .. it's a valid point that I think a lot of people will miss.. 

If I see an offer I'm not so concerned about, I'll break the 25 min rule to see what happens.. ie I get there .. useless.. do I try it again and get 'code already used' etc .. 😊

Crown Communication - an O2 Select Partner
Message 3 of 3