cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I recently had my phone took in to o2 to be fixed, That was 5wks ago and yet they still have the audacity to charge me for the month when I've not even used my phone

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Call 202 and explain the situation, they are very understanding and will probably make a goodwill gesture and recredit you. 

The billing system is independent and will automatically produce the bill. They aren't to know in fairness that you had no phone but they will be able to see the days you used the phone and those you didn't. 

Good luck and do let us know how you go on. If you have any problems you can make a complaint, all explained on this link but I'm sure you won't need it. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Call 202 and explain the situation, they are very understanding and will probably make a goodwill gesture and recredit you. 

The billing system is independent and will automatically produce the bill. They aren't to know in fairness that you had no phone but they will be able to see the days you used the phone and those you didn't. 

Good luck and do let us know how you go on. If you have any problems you can make a complaint, all explained on this link but I'm sure you won't need it. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143419 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Are you not using your sim card in another phone whilst yours is in for repair?
I would be more concerned that the phone has been in for 5 weeks tbh rather than a bill.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You could have used the sim in another phone or they had the capacity to offer you a loan phone 

Message 4 of 4