Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting issues

imran1980
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I applied for a new contract sim only 6 days ago and whilst filling in the online order form I decided to use my pac code (three network). Order was completed. I waited a few days for the sim to arrive and during that time I spoke to an o2 rep who stated that the new sim number will arrive and not the ported number and  I was told once I have activated the new sim I would need to call o2 and give them the Pac code. Anyway sim arrived 2 days ago and I was not happy that 5g didn't work even though vodafone, ee and Three all work fine in my area. I spoke to the o2 rep and told them I'm not happy and I would like to cancel the contract. I explained that I also used my pac code online and he told me because it's not been ported yet I have nothing to worry about. He (o2 rep) said because I have decided to cancel new sim there would be nothing to port over. So he cancelled the contract. 30mins later I got a text message saying port will be completed within 2 days. I called Three and explained that I want to stay with three and to cancel the port process. The three rep said not to worry and it would take up to 72 hrs to manually cancel it. Yesterday (24th November 2021) i got another text message from 02 stating that my port will be completed by 6pm (25th nov 2021). I called o2 and the rep said ignore the port messages as the contract has been cancelled. Today (25th) my number stopped working on three network. I spoke to three and they said this is odd and not to worry and give them 24 hrs, I said my number is missing and i have no way to call anyone. It's an expensive number which I had for 15 yrs. What can I do?  O2 sim doesn't work nor three sim. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 2