Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mast

Carpy71
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

have checked on the tracker for signal loss we have had a mast down in our are for a few weeks now and the signal is very poor! dropping calls through loss of signal etc i feel im paying for a service that isnt happening at the moment what can i do?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Carpy71 

All you can do is use wifi calling until it's fixed. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Carpy71 

All you can do is use wifi calling until it's fixed. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Carpy71
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thats terrible! its been out weeks already,and the wifi calling sucks to i wouldnt mind we are not far from the exchange to 

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Carpy71 There are many reasons why your repair is taking a long time, and O2 generally don't give time frames for when service will be restored. As you've been without service for several weeks you can call customer service and lodge a complaint. If you get the right person, you might be offered a goodwill gesture, but there's no guarantee of that. 

Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Also, @Carpy71 - do use the self-help option, detail at the link I attach below, to daily test and log the result with O2 against your number. Others on O2 in your area should do likewise - squeaky wheel approach 😉

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Message 5 of 5