Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

late payment

lj96
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I called last night but then was cut off. A lovely lady called Robin took all my info but before 02 closed at 19,40pm and cut me off. I am currently having financial problems after leaving an abusive relationship. I am living in temporary accommodation in a safe house and am in close contact with SPLITZ the domestic team. who I can no longer contact after being cut off. I asked if it would be possible for this months bill to be paid with my next bill in September. Please can someone contact me as I am unable to get through tou you's by phone. I am already in a desperate situation and with being able to contact the people I need to I am now more at risk. I have had to come in to the office today due to no internet which puts me at risk from my Ex partner

Thanks

Lisa

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144340 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@O2Ellie 

Can you help @lj96 please?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

O2Ellie
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @MI5 😊

@lj96 I will private message you now and I can look in to this for you.

signature
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144340 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

Thanks @O2Ellie 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4