Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone & voiceover

JohnS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi i have put my i phone 7 on to voiceover moad and now it will not let me enter my pass coad can you help please

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JohnS
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

thanks so much i would have never found that with out you help 

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Use fingerprint to login?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

SRV
Level 3: Thinker
  • 27 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@JohnS  You should be able to turn off Voiceover by triple clicking the home button and toggling Voiceover from the accessibility menu. Alternatively, you can ask Siri to turn off Voiceover too. Just summon Siri by holding the home button or saying 'hey Siri'. 

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.
Message 3 of 7

JohnS
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

i have powerd off show the finger print will not work you have to enter by hand thr first time

Message 4 of 7

JohnS
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

thanks for you reply can't get it to turn off i have powerd off so i need to entre my pass coad for it to do any thing  i have just notest that the five dots at the top of the screen do not light up as i press the keys if the helps at all  

Message 5 of 7

SRV
Level 3: Thinker
  • 27 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @JohnS. Disabling Voiceover can be a pain. It's worth taking a look at a guide like this one which can help you understand how to use the phone with Voiceover enabled and try to input your passcode so you can disable it. 

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.
Message 6 of 7

JohnS
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

thanks so much i would have never found that with out you help 

Message 7 of 7