Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone X screen unresponsive

DanHobley
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My iPhone X screen has gone completely blank and will not turn back on. I had a notification to say I had 20% battery life and the screen just cut out. The screen is unresponsive but the phone itself is still actually working, I can hear buttons that are pressed behind the blank screen and siri works. I've tried a reset and this hasn't worked, neither has charging. The screen has been off over 24 hours and has no damage/cracks. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@DanHobley 

Have you tried vol up, then vol down then holding the power button until the apple logo appears on screen?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

DanHobley
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I've tried this multiple times both with and without a charger in, the screen will not come on at all so does not display the Apple logo. The screen vibrates to show I'm touching icons etc but nothing is actually displaying.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

I'd contact Apple to diagnose the issue @DanHobley 

https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4