Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Calling

Hi, I am trying to set up wifi and 4G calling on my iPhone 11. In the settings when I try to toggle this on I receive the message "To allow Wi-Fi calling on this account, contact O2". Although, on MyO2 it is displayed that Wi-Fi calling is on, I am u...

FinnF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No reception

I have complain about ur service I am new customer and when I revived my sim I checked it was 4G sim and call back O2 and they said sorry it was mistake we will send new Sim 5G and she said last week we will send it to u and nearly one weeks snd I di...

Maria22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data is very slow and cutting

The data network in Tottenham is very slow, and occasionally cutting. The mobile antenna is down for a couple of weeks already and no one attending to fix it.

Charlie33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issues when chatting

My phone keeps cutting out during conversations. So I would loose words in the middle of sentences.

Resolved! Galaxy Z fold 4

This was meant to be a free gift, I see in My 02 account it's £45 a month, if this is correct I don't want it

GILL22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage problems since porting number

Hi,I had my number ported from 3 to o2 on Friday and like many from what it seems, I’ve not been able to activate iMessage & FaceTime with my phone number since, was working perfectly fine until port day. Have tried every single idea I can find onlin...

Sard28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't find what phone I have

When I look on settings it says device:cph2145 oppo I want to buy a phone case but when I search this phone it comes up with x3 lite and I don't know what phone I have. I have been unable to reach O2. Been struggling awhile and at my wit's end

Help32- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating sim

Hi there, My phone got stole and I had a new sim sent over with my old number. I am trying to activate it but unable to do so. It won't let me make any calls to sort it due to no registered network

Bethh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos