Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account deletion

Tried numerous times to delete this account, tried the live chat for the bot to send me to the app bit annoying really.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USA no service

Hi there, I have a iPhone 12 with travel inclusive . How come I can get no service at all in the USA not even a welcome to USA text from o2 ? in june I had 4g no problem in the USA. thanks

Joh11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Caller ID since Thursday 15 September

I’ve had the same issue as quite a few other customers with all calls showing as No Caller ID. Sarah has tried resetting my account, I’ve removed and reinserted the SIM card, reset my settings, but the problem has not been resolved. She escalated the...

MrAdrianB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data in my area for several days

I live in sw11 3gj. There has been little - less than 1mb - or no data for about five days now. The coverage checker has said throughout:sw11 3gjLooks like a nearby phone mast isn’t working as it should, sorry.Our engineers are likely to be on the ca...

Jezza2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intermittent Signal

dear O2 I last visited Portugal in 2019 and my phone worked perfectly. I am in the same place with the same phone & the same SIM card and the signal is intermittent with no 4G at all. My phone when it connects, connects to MEO network.the same phone ...

Chungie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do my phone calls keep cutting out it has been happening for nearly a week now and it not just m

My phone keeps cutting out in the middle if phone calls my wife's does also we are both on o2 and it has never happened before. The Internet has also been running slower then usual. The service is not great lately and I'm not paying a full bill for a...

Mjw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 esim on Pay as you go for iphone 11

hello, can i use an esim on Pay as you go ?i want to switch to my iphone 11 but have my number as esim as secondary line,is that possible now ?

dina2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CCTV app

I have an unusual problem with the CCTV app Superlive plus .I have a property In Spain and in the UK, I can see both properties on an iPhone on O2 on WiFi and 4g.I can see it on any WiFi network on my android but can't get it on 4g.Any ideas?? Sim ca...

Resolved! No internet abroad

Hoping to have better luck here then with the support of O2 on the phone a while back.Internet abroad doesn’t work on my phone although Roaming is set to be allowed, automatic network selection is on, in my contract I have unlimited data even abroad,...