Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 11 has lost access to network since recent IOS update

I have an Iphone 11 contract for my son, but since a recent update IOS 16.2 in Dec, he has lost network access even though he should have 4GB available, so is unable to receive texts, send messages or make calls, even if connected to Wifi. I did webc...

Slinky65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor Coverage in Northern Ireland

I have recently changed to 02 after years with 3 Network and to be honest i have found the network coverage quite intermittent compared to my previous network. Is this common for Northern Ireland as it is an issue that i dont want to have.

GBates73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFI Calling setup but won't work?

Hi I have a poor phone signal so I've set-up Wifi Calling on my iPhone 12. 'o2 Wifi' shows scrolling in the top LHS of the screen but it never works. Does o2 need to switch it on at their end or? Thanks

Rex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Im going crazy here.

I bought a new phone and contract yesterday, switching form Virgin. Do I have to dfo anything about the PAC code in oder to keep my Number. At the moment, my new phone is showing another number

Techhater by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming calls go straight to voicemail

I have an iPhone 11, recently my calls go straight to voicemail. Ive noticed it’s since I’ve had my Apple Watch Series 6 cellular. Ive spoke to Apple, they are saying it’s not a problem on their end. O2 have given me a set of codes to type in and dia...

Apple Watch data issue STILL unresolved.

Hi - Despite numerous re-sets and various advise received from multiple agents, my data on my watch is still not working. Was promised a call back on the 18th but did not happen. @O2Emma Can you look into this for me as its been 2 months now with thi...

TK2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Just switched Sims from virgin,when does my virgin number become active

Biskit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage error on activation

Morning, I know this has been raised many times but I don't seem to be getting anywhere. I set up a new iPhone last Saturday, my old number ported over on Tuesday and I can't activate iMessage against my phone number, I receive an instant error messa...

Den80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Checkout error

Hello, I have been trying to upgrade my device and the order has partially gone through but when I try to go to the last page and error code page appears

KP8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos