Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Message filed to send" when they are going through

Hi, I have an iPhone SE. I'm getting 'Message failed to send' notifications and texts are showing as unsend but people are receiving them. I've tried updating and restarting my mobile but the problem persists. Please can you help?

Derram by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t receive texts

Hi @O2Sarah wondering if you can help my partner took out a new contract with yourselves a month ago and has been unable to receive texts after multiple times on the phone to customer’s services we have been told that the PAC code files haven’t fully...

Markn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Repair tracking

I took my phone in for repair last week and was issued the associated paperwork.When I try the 'track my repair' page, enter my postcode and tracking number, it comes up with 'no repair found'Does this mean my phone has vanished, or I'm entering the ...

Clb1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bar on account lifted but phone won’t make calls. CS are rather busy atm.

So I went into an O2 store and they’ve l off ted a bar on my account. After looking on here it seems a bar needs to be lifted on your account and your phone. Its been more than 24 hours and I still cannot use my phone to make calls or send texts. I’v...

KV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty phone

Hello My phone is faulty and keeps turning off and sometimes stays off for along period of time I have tried a few things such a deleting apps and full factory resetSo I need it replaced or fixed Thanks jamie lee

Resolved! Esim swap

I’ve just purchased a new iphone and tried to transfer esim but had a message on iPhone dosen’t support this and to contact them I phone o2 and it was as if I was the first person to ask this question, they first wanted to disconnect my current sim a...

Mark456 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of signal strength

Signal strength and response speed drops dramatically at around 18:00 every weekday. Subsequently, devices (SKY GLASS - TV streaming) are pausing mid-stream and we are getting frustrated as this happens every single evening

Resolved! Gifts

I selected amazon prime as the gift on my new account it is not working 

Donbuz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos