Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

error code 14

i have upgraded my phone to iphone 14 since then my watch hasnt worked and getting error code 14. @O2Sarah- can you give me a hand?

Resolved! my replacement sim is not working

Is there anybody that can tell me what I can do. In other words how to get hold of a human advisor. Because Tech is useless in my case

BernardK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Motorola g100 5g

I have a Motorola G100 5g handset with a Virgin media 5g sim (o2) I also have 5g coverage where I live but I can’t receive a 5g signal, can anybody tell me if this handset is supported by o2 on their 5g network?

Tomcat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shocking Network Coverage

Can anyone on here help please. I'm really at the end of my tether (no pun intended) with the absolutely pathetic network coverage I'm experiencing. After starting my Unlimited Data (£25) contract in November and thinking that initial issues would im...

Can’t receive texts after porting to O2

I recently ported my number to O2. I can’t receive any texts from my bank, Twitter, Hinge amongst many other apps. I saw this is a common issue, please @O2Sarah, @O2Ryan, @O2Emma , @CorrectHorseBat please can you help me. Your customer service team h...

uk2780 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can not access my account

I can log in but that's that. I want to check my account, view my bill etc but get sent in circles. Sometimes getting a page saying "Something went wrong..... " I can't speak to customer support just a virtual assistant telling me to go to My O2.

SJG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Data Coverage in Bath UK

In the last few months there is simple no way to use our O2 phones in the centre of Bath (where we live). They show full bars of 4G but won't do anything bar send plain text messages. Is this a known problem, and if so, what is being done about it? O...

Resolved! 4G access

I have just changed my tariff (from 5th March). I have received two confusing messages. The first said 4G access had been turned off. The second said I would now be able to use 5G if my phone is able to use this technology. How can I ensure I have at...

Briery by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t make or receive calls, data turned off, unable to contact support

I am travelling currently and my data and phone calls seem to have been disabled. I can’t call 202 or the international number - it just plays a message saying calls from this number are disabled and ends the call. Live chat is obviously useless as i...

Resolved! Transferring my Internet data to another phone

Hi I have alot of Internet data still until 14th March which I probably won't use, my other half is also on o2 but his Internet data has run out. Is there any way of me transferring mine over?

HEP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos