Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not accepting international calls

We have been in the US for around 4 weeks and for the past two my phone has stopped placing or receiving calls. It does this even when I switch handsets and try to manually change US networks. Roaming is on - my last bill was £380. I have tried calli...

mobile query

my phone has developed a you need a password to get opened, and when i enter it, comes up wrong password, and when i swipe my screen same happens tried a few of my used passwords but same happens, it looks like my phone is locked, but i can"t get log...

Resolved! cellular data not allowing any internet or app access

I have not been able to access internet or apps using mobile (cellular data) since 4th March. I have been through O2 several times and they can't work out why - have done all the resets, changed SIM etc and still no joy. If I am not on wifi - I canno...

NinaH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 App

Hi, I can’t log into the app

Lisa1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal drop

I have a HUAWEI b818 4g router in my caravan to get WiFi. If I check the mast signal strength I get a low reading. However if I then reboot my router it doubles in strength but only for a few minutes then back to low. What is causing this? Thanks.

jg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STOLEN

STOLEN POSSIBLE HACK PLEASE BLOCK AND REPORT [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

MrWheeler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Desperate, please help

Hi there. I no longer have a signal worth speaking of and nobody seems able or willing to help. This means that I can no longer reliably communicate with my parent's live in carer as my father, who is 88, approaches his final days. When she calls me ...

AlanGG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos