Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch series 8

I have just received a new Apple Watch series 8 and won’t turn on and won’t charge tried all the tips and still dead any sugestions

Hird by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fail payment

I paid with the card and came out a mistake, but the money was written off. Also tried with the second and there was a mistake, but the money was written off. What to do?

Islam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2Recycle

Hi All, Anyone used an enhanced recycle and able to shed light on this? I am trying to put through my recycle online for the enhanced £250 for Fold 4. When I enter the Connection Ref from the receipt like the guy in store said it tells me its invalid...

Pictures

My new phone won't send pictures,contacted support,they removed a spend cap on my account and said it will now work but still not.

Jay957 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS Delivery - I don't get SMS, then I do, many many times...

Hey, Moto edge20 lite, uptodate and running android 12Chat features turned on.... So, someone send me a text I might get it,or I might not... and then if i do , it will be repeated, and repeated and repeated. Could be a friend or worse style a 2fa fo...

Steveduk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile signal

Since early this morning I have had no o2 mobile signal, and I am unable to make or receive calls. Please help!

Jillms by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone keeps disconnecting from wifi

Hello, my phone keeps disconnecting from the WiFi while I'm at home citing will connect when signal improves. I can have my husbands phone (Vodafone network) and my laptop beside my phone and both remain connected so I know there is no issue with my ...

Resolved! My o2

I am having trouble signing into mY o2...its not sending password reset to my email...can any1 else suggest anything?

Alyson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

Can anyone tell me how i go about getting refunded due to very poor signal in my area.I shouldnt be paying for a service that is not provided but cant find the exact part of my contract that states this.Please help.

Derek5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Every incoming calls are showing NO ID CALL

For one month all my incoming calls are showing as NO ID CALL, even my saved contacts. It is. Wry frustrating when you miss a NO ID CAll because you cannot call them back. My phone was losten, then in my new phone I put a new SIM card and since then ...

Jannna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos