Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

I'm going abroad in April, what will my charges be?

Ce05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch problem

Purchased an Apple Watch and airtime plan, have paired watch to phone but unable to access mobile data, therefore watch can’t be used. Was told to take it to shop but shop say they can’t help. Wasting lots of time and money on parking to resolve this...

Flash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing my account

I am unable to access My02. I keep getting a default message saying that as I am new to 02 I am not able to get access yet. I have been a 02 customer for years! How can this be rectified because at the moment I cannot see my bills or any other accoun...

Hillwest by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transferer old number to O2

I have received new O2 sim card and have PAC number. How can I change number of my new O2 sim to my old number?

RB2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

I have bought more data and it has not been added

Ralee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network issues

I am unable to make or receive calls a message comes on the screen saying Not registered on network, any ideas unable to get help from 02 all the customer services centres are closed.

Error 106

@O2Sarah-I’m struggling with error code 106. Trying to set up an apple phone XR and a Apple Watch SE. Are you able to help please?

drew7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Add a contact number" and "Contact number already associated with another user" error

Hi I have recently upgraded to a Virgin media O2 account and was issued a new SIM included in the contract, customer services has transferred over my old number to the new SIM but now when I try and login to "My O2" I am confronted with "Add a contac...

Chris-p by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why does my 5G phone not connect to 5G?

Hello. I have a 5G enabled phone. My husband has exactly the same phone but is on EE. On several occasions recently my husband's phone has swithced to 5G and mine hasn't. Is there any restrictions on the O2 network that are stopping my phone from con...

Lesley_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Series 8 error 90

I recently swapped to O2 to have my Apple Watch set up with Cellular but every time I try to set up Mobile Service I’m asked to add the plan for £5 and I always get the error code 90 pop up after selecting the plan. I’ve tried phoning O2 and been in ...

Emile by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos