Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Signal

For some time I have next to no mobile signal in my office based at M27 8WA.This is extremely frustrating as I am missing extremely important business calls and calls from the doctors.Can you please assist?

GWMF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage and FaceTime Activation failure after port

Hi! Moved from EE to O2 and slightly regretting it. Number seems to have been successfully ported from EE. iMessage and FaceTime are returning 'activation unsuccessful' messages. Restarting phone, resetting network settings, etc have no effect. Not a...

MacAlex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy watch 4 sim not provisioned for voice calls

So...I got a galaxy watch 4 last weekBattery life was only lasting about 3 hours contacted O2.They sent a new watch out great, I didn't keep hold of my esim card, I couldn't find it.The new watch didn't come with an esim.Rang O2, they sent one out, g...

ryanken92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to 92

How will I know if my switch is complete after submitting my PAC

Walex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't receive calls or texts

In miami. I needed to call the UK. I was cutoff after a while and can no longer receive calls or texts. Now at the airport and checking my O2 account. Nothing to suggest I have violated a credit limit etc. Any ideas? Tx

Jsky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Wifi Calling - Firewall ports info please?

Hi, O2 wifi calling does not work at all at my workplace and I am sure it is due to the relevant firewall ports not being opened up. Wifi calling works fine at home an other places. The network manager where I work is happy to open them up but needs ...

Lost Simcard

Never activated my Sim at all. Still got contract.  What do I do.    

Resolved! Trouble receiving OTP codes

I am having difficulty receiving OTP codes from my bank and government gateway. How do I fix this?

RobM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch error code 14

Hi I upgraded last week to an iPhone 14 plus, my watch has no data and is showing error code 14. I’ve tried ringing and online to O2 but no joy. Any ideas.

CB78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Wi-Fi in my campervan

I have fitted an Avtex internet receiver into my campervan. I now have to fit a SIM card in order to stream tv, use my i phone and use my tablet. My usage will be irregular depending on when I use my van which of course is seasonal. I am not familiar...

alanmag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos