Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages

Terrible how my previous texts get incorporated into the new text messages. Gets people into illegal complications. It’s not my iPhone and usually happens when I text another O2 user. highly embarrassing in this day and age that the tech devs don’t g...

Forty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network problems

I recently got a new phone and have moved from EE to O2 and transfered my number over. My phone number changed to my new phone yesterday however I am experiencing problems with my network connections and I'm finding when not on the WiFi I am only get...

Resolved! Code 14

Hi,I've just upgraded my phone to the 14. I paired my Apple series 8 watch but it wont let me connect the mobile service step. It keeps coming up with error, code 14. I've got all the latest software updates on both items. Have turned both devices of...

Shazza20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone locked ?

hi im still paying off my contract 02 phone samsung s21 - but am wanting to use another sim in that device as i have a new phone. I did a factory reset on the s21 (which im still in contract to o2 with) then put in the giffgaff sim and get the error ...

gifffff.PNG
Dino1968 by Level 4: Observant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving calls or texts from non-o2 numbers

Hi. I have a problem. I ported my number from Vodafone to O2 and realised last week that no texts or calls from non-O2 numbers were getting through. I can’t send any texts either. I’ve spoken to customer services on the phone and the app a total of 1...

JFGM100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

SIM card has problem with the call connections

My SIM card when I put to iPhone 13 start to work correctly to the first talk after the gsm connection broken with the operator . I can not make another activity. It is repeated with all 5 gsm operator. What I should do with it I am traveling now and...

SimonKap by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

need a repair

i need a repair for my samsung S20 FE that fell in water then the screen was flickering and now nothings appearing on the phone

Resolved! warranty repair for fold 3

Hi, I have a fold 3 but the speekers are going. After some research there might be a bad connection within the hinge. What are my options to get this repaired asap and under warranty if possible?

Resolved! New sim

Currently using O2 sim but want a new phone with a new O2 sim. How do I keep the same number please ?

PTR10s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos