Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 14 pro max

Woke up this morning to find my phone dead looked online says iPhone black screen of death any suggestions

misty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watch code 106

Hi I can’t connect my Apple Watch to mobile data it just comes up with code 106.I have read some messages on here stating that it might be a problem that I used have my phone number with Tesco and then moved it to o2? How can I resolve this.

Transferring an esim

Hi, I am getting a new iphone soon.. How do I transfer my esim from old phone to new? Is this easy? Will i be without a sim for a while? Any guidance very much appreciated. Many Thanks

Phil19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my O2

You have reached your limit of verification codes that can be sent. Please contact customer support tel [personal details removed]

Anna21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using all my data

I have 300gb and don’t really have it on yet it’s all gone and still have 2 week left how can someone explain

Danni72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming queries

Hi, my son has a Big Bundle SIM only plan, and will be going on a school trip for 2 days to France later this year. He will have his phone with him: would he have to manually connect to (O2 France?), or would his phone automatically connect to the Fr...

RMKay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! forgot my passcode

I have forgotten my passcode and am blocked for one hour. I will probably get it wrong again. How can this be rectified please?

TCORK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Calling

Just migrated from Virgin to O2. So I called O2 to activate WiFi Calling and over 24 hours passed but still WiFi Calling sign on my mobile is not on all the time, rather intermittent. I tired all sorts of suggestions I saw on this forum; turn off my ...

KHarris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caller Identification

I've been moved from Virgin to O2 for about a week and I get "Unknown" as my caller Id on incoming calls 99% of the time. Its not my phone I've checked. A very few time its shown me the contact who's calling but then shown "Unknown" for the very same...

Chessier by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos