Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarif

Hello i chnage my tariff to unlimited but i need to wait 1 month before i used it i want it now that is why i change my tariff

Dexter3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 app unavailable

I am currently trying to check my O2 bill,but the app is "unavailable " .Any ideas?

Resolved! Safe search

Since I was switched from virgin to o2, the safe search is locked on any ideas on how to unlock it and switch it off

Magoo1966 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin to o2 switch

I am unable to access any information on the o2 app since switching from virgin. I have set up data in the app etc

Dawn23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mercedesme

O2 and Mercedes me issue, when are O2 looking at being able to resolve this issue?or is it a case of switching provider

DA69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor 4G signal

HiI’ve just migrated from Virgin EE to O2 and I have very poor 4G - 1 or 2 bars on iPhone and internet speeds up to 5mb sometimes far less. According to the website the coverage where I am should be good and there are no network issues announced. I’v...

Jim6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin mobile not changed to O2

Hi, I have two accounts that were with Virgin, one has two mobiles on which have gone over ok, the third phone on a separate billing has not and is still on Virgin, how can this be resolved?

JT65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

huawei Portable hotspot

 I bought a huawei portable hotspot and it only works with 3g on my o2 sim 4g will not work at all and it has 3 bars so how do i fix it? The wifi in settings says no internet when im on 4g it works fine on 3g model is huawei e5573b 4g

IMG_3460.jpeg
Xided by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin to O2

Since moving from virgin some people are unable to send me text messages. Has any one got a fix for this?

Elbanko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving calls from abroad

Why can my daughter not call me from abroad yet she can call her dad on o2. Have checked and her number is not blocked. She says that there is no ring tone.

Kb7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos