Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

Recently I’ve been charged £1 for each of 3 texts and one telephone call. Yet it’s the same phone and the same plan all up to date. What’s going on?

Resolved! swap my sim

I have just upgraded my phone, and requested a new sim but to keep my existing number. I have followed the instructions given for this, and it came up saying that I would get two messages, one against hackers, and one giving me a 6 digit code to put ...

Me62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail

when I dial 905, all I get is an engaged tone

DINGO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM problems

I am in spain. My SIM will nor register on the network help I have important business. Thanks

John631 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with 4G when there is no 5G (iPhone 14 Pro)

Hello O2 Community.Hope you are well.I have an iPhone 14 pro and since I joined O2 (and since I gor this phone) I have been having issues with the connection.When there is 5G, everything is alright, connection is fast and smooth but unfortunately any...

Diego1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no 4g coverage

In my area there seems to be no 4g coverage. I was just switched from virgin who use the same network right? I didn't have issues with them. If you are prioritising Virgin customers, this is unfair practice.The issue with boards is i cannot supply my...

I cannot send SMS messages

For the last week I have been unable to send SMS text messages. No problem before... These are contacts with whom I have had to and fro chats. Suddenly says I cannot send and I try to send again and not working. Tim

Tim8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2nd Sim Card

Hi. Have 2 sim card slots in my phone. Have just bought a pay as you go o2 sim to act as my second sim card for work purposes. Number is [Removed]. I can receive messages and calls to this number, but cannot top up to respond. Can you help? Already t...

SF3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos