Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

HiPost code, EN4 8HG.Got no signal anywhere in the flat except by the front window with the phone placed against the window.Network tracker says the signal is good but it obviously isn't. Any ideas or updates? Thanks

Bry1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data or calls when in the EU

I have been using O2 for decades and after purchasing a new phone (iPhone 14 pro max) and unlimited data, whenever I am abroad my data will instantly cut out. I can connect to something abroad but am kicked out within 20 seconds (4 grey bars and then...

Calls

I can only hear calls through the speaker on my new S9 plus mobile ? thanks

Huggybear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accidentally brought charger and Sim

I tried to upgrade my phone yesterday to a GooglePixel 7 pro. I kept trying to go to checkout but i got a popup message saying i couldn't continue.I tried emailing my basket to try again but to no avail. After chatting to an Agent for 90 minutes tryi...

B-e-n by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent data or network coverage

Have been experiencing intermittent network and data coverage for several weeks. In last few days an error appeared reading: SIM not provisioned and all network and data coverage has ceased. I have tried all troubleshooting fixes, e.g. reconnecting m...

AWE3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost SIM

I lost my SIM in Brazil and cannot call UK numbers... I just want to notify the loss and ask for a SIM block, someone can use it if is active... Someone help me please? I can't either open the chat, the site doesn't open here in Brazil.

Segala by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Certain sites

When home on wifi i can access adult sites..not ****** stuff like ann summers..If i go out and use mobile data i carnt access them why is that? Carnt be security as i access on wifi..but mobile data no..

Chelsea06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netgear hotspot

I am looking at getting a Netgear hotspot with an 02 SIM, does anyone know if the NAT type can be changed from Strict NAT3.Thanks

Pchadders by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to change my spend cap

trying to change the spend cap for one of the phones on my account but no options exist in myo2 on app or on the website and the chat bot will not route you through to a human o2 are the most incompetent and useless mobile network on earth and only b...

Resolved! I cant sign in

Hello, I have a vergin media sim but when i put it in it says tjat i have an o2 sim. When i signed in it says that my o2 isn't available yet. I been waiting so long. My email is **Personal info**. thanks, Amina [Mod edit: Please do not share personal...