Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iMessage activation failed

Hi,I was moved from Virgin to O2. Everything is working but my iMessage activation has failed. have restarted, reseted network settings, O2 has send me a second sim but that dis not solve the problem.Have deactivated iMessage and Facetime, rebooted, ...

andr7766 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling

Hi Just moved to O2 and all mobile signal is poor here so trying to switch on WiFi calling on iPhone XR. Every time I try on the app it crashes, tried chat but too busy, has anyone any experience with this. Thanks

T_C by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting in

I just got a new O2 phone for my wife. It was delivered yesterday and is all set up with the temporary sim from O2. When we ordered it we asked to transfer her old number. Do you know how long that is likely to take?

Disae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No coverage

I am currently getting no service? My bills Upto date iv reset the phone checked mobile data on please help

Kac1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Services on Apple Watch not working

 Hey everyone, seems to be a common issue and I’m stuck with that to do. Every time I try to set up mobile services on my Apple Watch app it try’s to take me to o2’s website to sign in but pops up with the error message giving me reference numbers. I...

IMG_0297.png

tarriff update problems

I changed my tarriff yesterday via my O2 app and since have not been able to receive calls or send SMS messages. My phone currently only works via wifi and I can't log onto my 02 app to see any updates

lee35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos