Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

I lost my phone on holiday and after a lot of ridiculousness in store with the customer services dept, finally got them to agree to send a new sim with my old number to my home address, but cant order a new phone online as they want to confirm my log...

KDP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No connection

Hi can anyone advise please.my iPhone is not giving data roaming

Hobgoblin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling

Samsung Galaxy S10 model SM-G973U1 No. [Removed] I would like to enable wifi calling but the network doesnt allow this. Have checked Version CSC G973U10YM81WD3 so I think that O2 will have to enable my account for this facility. Kind regards Peter

sixandup by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi enabled on account but not working on phone

I have a Moto g60s which up until recently O2 wifi calling was working on, following an update it no longer presents the option to enable. I have used another phone to test the SIM (a Samsung A13) - O2 wifi calling does work on that either. I've tire...

Gary21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up data / cellular connection for Apple iWatch Ultra

I am trying to set up my iWatch so I can use its cellular connection without carrying the phone. What is the best way to do this? I tried the iPhone - watch app and get a error code 32.I then phoned the help line (020) and they said they can't help, ...

ChrisTom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error code when adding data plan to watch

Error code when adding data plan to newest Apple Watch? Owned since October and worked fine untill about a month ago. Now won’t use or add any data plans. Tried repairing, resetting, removing and re-adding, nothing is working?

Tina2588 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PIN to log in

When i was switched from Virgin Mobile to O2 I used to have a pin to log in on my mobile phone on app, but now i can only access my O2 through user name and password. Can i change this to use the pin?

Mike1955 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong delivery address

Placed an order today and the address was wrong. Tried to contact customer services and they told me they would call back at 9:30am tomorrow, I feel that this will be too late as if will be with the courier. What do I do?

Beth95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch series 8 activating stuck ?

Hello all Today I received Apple Watch series 8 cellular had problems setting up data spend almost 4 hours just trying to set up had error saying upps something went wrong contact 202 with reference code 15 and this been going for 4 hours long and ju...

AdasT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos