Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

My phone shows as having signal and lets me make and receive phone calls but then within a few seconds the line cuts out. It has been happening this for a few weeks now!

Stella123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Ultra

Hi there. I have no data on my Apple ultra. I have spoken to O2 on numerous occasions and other than getting pushed from pillar to post I get nowhere. I can receive calls but there is no data whatsoever. I’ve tried everything. I’m sick of holding on ...

Resolved! Cannot Can't send message to O2 - error 0

Hi I have a pay monthly phone and need to add the Travel bolt on for my holiday next week. But when sending the message to 23336, I get the Cannot send message to O2 - error 0 code. Any ideas how I can getbn round this?Thanks in advance.Roy

royjevans by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text

Hi there a can't receive security txt message from my bank in Poland 

GR1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost mobile internet on Android

I travelled to China and 4G worked for a couple of days but then stopped. I assumed some issue with roaming but I've been back in the UK a week and still no 4G. Everything else is fine - calls/SMS/WiFi.I've tried restarting, setting a new APN based o...

Dave531 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Error Code 14

Hello, Just got a new iPhone. When I paired my watch to it, the cellular data wouldn’t activate and gave me error 14. I see on other threads this is an easy fix, but no one has detailed the process! Can anyone help? Thanks

CMXCVI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

I'm in southern Cyprus and have had a message from O2 saying I need to buy a bolt on for data. I had been told in the o2 shop that there would be no additional charges under my normal uk plan. Can you please confirm this is correct.

GPM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Reference Code 14

Hi @O2Sarah- I saw on a few threads I should reach out for help with Apple Watch error reference code 14. Please let me know otherwise. Thanks.

yfipmg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activation email

Hello, I have had to uninstall and reinstall my app, as it was not working. However, after reinstalling and going through the steps, I am due to receive an activation email to use the app, which has not arrived. As I am in a bit of a hurry to top up ...

NavIr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos