Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to make calls on previous handset after upgrade.

I've just upgrade to get my hands an a laptop, intending to carry on using my previoius handset as my daily carry, so i left the simcard in the handset. Since the contract updated my old handset will not connect outgoing or incoming calls. It connect...

MrDust by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch - reference code 14

Hello,I’ve got my watch last week (series from O2. It came pre-paired. However, it wouldn’t connect to the network at all. So I tried to reset it. When I try to set up the mobile data I keep getting then’ooops’ message. I spoke to someone on 202, fla...

BeloBe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spam 02 phone calls

i am being called daily from unknown nos with discount offers from 02

hiedy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

Why can't I get a signal and mobile data Internet connection in Canterbury high street. It's useless, been there several times now in last few month's, it's dead all over / around pretty much especially nr mcdonalds and top and middle portion high St...

Krprv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EE to 02 Port Issue

Seems to be a common issue with EE and porting to o2, I am having the exact same issue. SMS work to and from o2, but calls still go to my EE phone number. Number was supposedly ported yesterday at 9am, alas not properly. My EE eSim still work, calls ...

adster85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

Hello, I’ve only just switched to o2 and got a 12 month sim free card. My signal has been awful in most places! I have rest my network and my phone and checked my settings and it’s still terrible compared to my last network.

SamStan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim in ee iPhone 12

Hi I’m getting a iPhone 12 on ee will my 02 SIM card work in it thanks 

Change of address

Hi I’m trying to change my address it says go onto manage my account which I do then I want to change address which it then comes up with my o2 go on there and can’t find anything to change address please help

Amanda8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

number transport

Hi,provided you with my PAC code 14/9/23 & my number still hasn’t been transported can you tell me when it will be?Thanks,Holly.

HollyMae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos