Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

swap to O2

I still not activated my existing number

niboos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outgoing / Incoming calls not working

As of this morning my phone no longer accepts incoming or outgoing calls. Its like the account has been completely cut off. Bills are all up to date via direct debit so something is a miss technically unless O2 has been hacked?

Resolved! Ending my contract

Hi, I attempted to end my contract however I did not receive a confirmation email or text letting me know that it has done so, how will I know for sure if it has ended or not

HM2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! esim for Spanish mobile number

Hi - I need a Spanish mobile number & think is possible if I purchase a Spanish sim eg with Movistar. Please can anyone tell me how to go about this? I have an iPhone 13 mini. Thanks!

TinaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi calling

I took delivery of a new Sim yesterday from your Norwich store. I live in rural area with very poor signal and rely on WiFi calling (for mobile calls). When I attempted to enable this on my new iPhone 15 Pro a message advises me to contact O2. But du...

Bodh1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible signal around East Grinstead

For a few weeks there has been terrible signalaround East Grinstead (RH19). Unless I am on wifi in the town it is very unlikely I can make calls where the person on the other end can hear me, or the phone doesn’t ring at all, and I have no internet. ...

My roaming package is not working

I purchased the 50mg roaming in zone 1 package for my daughters Zone 1 and she has just arrived in the US and it’s not working?

WEC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos