Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove phone blacklist

Can anyone tell me if there is some alternative way to get a phone removed from a blacklist through O2?I have phoned 4445 about it 3 times now and they keep telling me the phone is not showing on any blacklist but various web sites say it is and mobi...

MikeGB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

How can I share data to another o2 phone?

Cant activate my sim

Recently got sent new sim and no luck in activating it

Daira by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router settings

Hi, I have a SIM card router with O2 SIM card and I can connect to the router but not to the internet? Been through Tether set up but still struggling. Can you advise please.

Tucks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi,I recently changed my address on the account and when going to download my most recent bill it still had my previous address on there. I need to give proof of address for work so is it possible to email me my most recent bill with my new address p...

TA7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting since sunday last week for number change

5 times i have sat waiting too get my phone number changed over from 3 to 02 ..5 times they promised it will happen within 24hrs. Its still not happening todsy i call and they tell me you have to call back where too busy ..wtf .. what king of tech su...

Pms1456 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong email address

When I was talking to an O2 assistant to set up my new tariff, she made an error with my email address. correct email address: [edited] incorrect email address: [edited] can you please erase the second, wrong email address, please. It means I never r...

Service

any time I'm out do the house away from my home WiFi my phone never works like txt or calls or data. It had nearly a week no like this and is doing my head in

SIM stuck in old phone

Hello My SIM Card is stuck in my old phone. The piece of plastic that is used to extract it is broken.My first thought was to siwtch to eSIM, but in order to do that, you need the SIM number that is on the SIM, whihc is not accessible. What can I do?...