Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim

Need a sim card for my new phone

Lgu05111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to keep my old number

Hi, I just switched to O2. I have already provided my PAC but the new SIM card O2 sent me has a new number. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!] Can you change it for me please? or send me ...

Paolo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapped Sim

Changed from EE to O2, spoke to O2 representative he told me to change the sim then go to settings, Phone and change my number however it’s still showing the temporary number and it’s saying my old number is going to expire in 26 days?

Pierce1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy buds

I need a new promo code for the Samsung galaxy buds2 pro. I have rang o2 4 times about this. the first code i got after 30 days is coming up as invalid. so i rang o2 was told to wait 48 hours. after 48 hours the problem remains. rang o2 was told i wo...

ohare1995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

enhanced connectivity

I have connectivity issues where I live. The signal is very poor and intermittent. I have problems receiving One Time Codes in time so online banking is becoming very very difficult. Can 02 provide some sort of enhanced connectivity?

Alan13131 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone, new sim?

I received my new iphone 15 pro max, but I didn't receive a new sim. I've set the phone up transferring all my data from my old iphone, but I need to activate to the o2 network so I can use the phone. Do I need a new sim, or what do I do to get it ac...

Kinga72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not working

Hi.Just received new sim card as old one was stolen with my phone,and it doesnt work .Im trying to activate ot using serial number but it wont let me as asking to contact O2

Resolved! Device

Is my phone insured

Caitlin28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos