Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network coverage

I upgraded today, transferred everything over but I have no 5G signal, nothing at all.

Eve_5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E sim

hi guys im currently in morocco and have lost my sim card. I need an e sim could you possibly get a code sent to my email please

Help95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi I’m trying to log into my o2 account but it’s saying it’s not available to me yet. I’ve had this contract for almost a month and it’s been nothing but hassle. Can you please explain why I’m unable to log in. Thanks

Emma931 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

install esim

I've recently upgraded my handset but haven't been able to activate mobile service. I called earlier and spoke to tech support. He said he would order me an esim and that I would be able to activate it on MyO2 within a couple of minutes. My line then...

SR5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost sim abroad

Hi, I have live my SIM card whilst putting a local sim in temporarily. I am in Colombia in South America and will be continuing to travel for another year. I would like to keep my o2 number and sim. Is it possible for you to send me an esim? Thanks

SMB1996 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Disney+

Hi. I think I had 3 free months subscription to Disney+ which activated 29.8.23 through O2. Please can I cancel the subscription?

HAH8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim

Need a sim card for my new phone

Lgu05111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to keep my old number

Hi, I just switched to O2. I have already provided my PAC but the new SIM card O2 sent me has a new number. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!] Can you change it for me please? or send me ...

Paolo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapped Sim

Changed from EE to O2, spoke to O2 representative he told me to change the sim then go to settings, Phone and change my number however it’s still showing the temporary number and it’s saying my old number is going to expire in 26 days?

Pierce1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos