Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple watch

bothwell
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
hi there i was wanting to get a second apple watch for my doughter from 02 but her current network is 3 can she still use it on her iphone xr or does she need to be on 02 to match the watch ??
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
She can use it, but only via Bluetooth and not mobile data.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

O2Faisal
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@bothwell wrote:
hi there i was wanting to get a second apple watch for my doughter from 02 but her current network is 3 can she still use it on her iphone xr or does she need to be on 02 to match the watch ??
Hi @bothwell Purchasing a watch from o2 means taking a airtime plan with the watch and latching it to an existing iphone mobile acount on o2, so therefore in this scenario you would be unable to let your daughter use it on 3, best thing is to look at refresh options or sim only plan on o2 for your daughters iphone (providing the contract with 3 is near the end and the phone is unlocked so the o2 sim works in it) or if this is not possible then sourcing it direct from Apple.
signature
Message 3 of 3