Did you mean: 

Xperia 10 ii

Kfav1982
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

Could anyone at O2 advise when I will be able to purchase the Xperia 10 ii handset? I heard it was this week and other retailers now have it available however I was looking to purchase from o2. Thanks
Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
O2 will get it at same time as others roughly.
I guessed end of June, but I'm not right all the time 😂😂😂

So... Based on my current information (which unfortunately I can't share in detail - sensitive info and all that jazz), I think viridis could be in for a surprise and this might be one of those times he could be wrong, but the good kind of wrong.

I know this is a bit of a tease and I'm sorry I can't give any concrete information, but quite often with these things it's a changing picture that's not set in stone. But I can confirm it's definitely on the way, and on the way soon. The minute I'm either allowed to confirm a date, it goes on pre-order (I don't have details on if it will or won't I'm afraid) or as soon as it goes on sale, then I'll make sure we're posting about it right here on the Community to give everyone a heads up.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
The line from o2 is soon but no date set (see link below)
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Sony-Xperia-1-II-Launch/m-p/1357070#M33838
Our Sony expert reckons end of June (see this message on the same thread)
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Sony-Xperia-1-II-Launch/m-p/1357670#M33846

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 14

Kfav1982
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

@Chris_K had mentioned it could be this week but couldn't 100% confirm. Just looking for some form of update from those in the know as I spoke to Sony UK who said themselves that we should start to see availability this week. Just so I can decide whether to purchase elsewhere if O2 aren't looking to make available anytime soon.
Message 3 of 14

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Message 4 of 14

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

So... Based on my current information (which unfortunately I can't share in detail - sensitive info and all that jazz), I think viridis could be in for a surprise and this might be one of those times he could be wrong, but the good kind of wrong.

I know this is a bit of a tease and I'm sorry I can't give any concrete information, but quite often with these things it's a changing picture that's not set in stone. But I can confirm it's definitely on the way, and on the way soon. The minute I'm either allowed to confirm a date, it goes on pre-order (I don't have details on if it will or won't I'm afraid) or as soon as it goes on sale, then I'll make sure we're posting about it right here on the Community to give everyone a heads up.

Message 5 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

So @Chris_K  working through what you DIDN'T say, I guess it's coming earlier than expected. Ha! rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 14

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

So @Chris_K  working through what you DIDN'T say, I guess it's coming earlier than expected. Ha! rofl

I didn't say that!

GlitteringDecisiveChupacabra-size_restricted.gif

Message 7 of 14

Kfav1982
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks Chris_k for the update. Just so frustrating knowing the product is here in the country but it's like a top secret mission. Even giffgaff show it as available on their website with delivery by tomorrow information but the order now button is missing. I realise that as I now have an indentation on my screen from trying to press it 😂😂
Message 8 of 14

Kfav1982
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks @Chris_K for the update. Just so frustrating knowing the product is here in the country but it's like a top secret mission. Even giffgaff show it as available on their website with delivery by tomorrow information but the order now button is missing. I realise that as I now have an indentation on my screen from trying to press it 😂😂
Message 9 of 14

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@Kfav1982 wrote:
..... Even giffgaff show it as available on their website with delivery by tomorrow information but the order now button is missing. 

That, if it was me, would be a massive clue as to how soon it just might be.

Message 10 of 14