Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling issues

NeilC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The WiFi calling feature on my Samsung Note 20 Ultra has become very intermittent and doesn't appear most of the time. It worked fine previously but recently it is very unreliable. I am told this is Network provider driven feature and not a phone issue, can anyone please help as I rely on WiFi calling at home as I don't get a network signal.
Thanks
Neil.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@NeilC 

Samsung have rolled out a fix for some of their phones in the January security update, so check if it's available on your phone yet.

If not, try turning off and remove sim, then turn phone back on and replace sim when phone has fully booted up.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@NeilC 

Samsung have rolled out a fix for some of their phones in the January security update, so check if it's available on your phone yet.

If not, try turning off and remove sim, then turn phone back on and replace sim when phone has fully booted up.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

NeilC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the advice, the update had already downloaded a couple of days ago. I tried removing the sim card and rebooting the phone as you suggested and it appears to have worked.
Many thanks.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Should be OK now then @NeilC thumbsup

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4