Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my order?

Kate123d
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the new iphone on 23rd of October. I was informed that there would be a bit of a delay, but was given a delivery date of Fri 5th November. It still hasn't arrived and I have no idea where it is? When I visit My O2 and look at "track my orders" it says that the phone was despatched on the 28th Oct and it states that it has been collected. I initially arranged to collect the phone from the O2 store in Bristol, but as soon as we were informed of the lockdown, I rearranged delivery (via DHL online tracking system) to a local parcel collection point.I had an email from DHL to say that the parcel was delayed and would be delivered to the shop on Mon. The tracking info just keeps saying that it is delayed. I phoned DHL twice yesterday and they were unsure of what was going on, but have just phoned them again today and they say that they didn't collect the phone in the first place? I am assuming that my phone is still stuck in the O2 shop in Bristol, as it obviously closed last week due to lockdown? Not sure what I am meant to do now, as I soon won't have a phone and also, my first bill will be due soon. Any advice would be welcomed. Thank you!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Kate123d 

I'll ask @O2Georgina if she can help track it down for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Kate123d
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, I didn't know about @O2Georgina. Will give it a try!

Message 3 of 6

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Hi @MI5  Thanks for the tag, Im also going to tag @O2Richard  as im consious that need to get a resolution

signature
Message 4 of 6

O2Richard
  • 35 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hey

Thanks @O2Georgina @MI5 

Hi @Kate123d  i will PM to grab some details to so i can look into this for you

Former Guru team member
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@O2Georgina wrote:

Hi @MI5  Thanks for the tag, Im also going to tag @O2Richard  as im consious that need to get a resolution

Understood @O2Georgina 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6