Did you mean: 

Volt 02 SiM

Dr_ic2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry if not posted in the right forum. 

i got the Virginmedia 1GB BB upgrade as part of the Volt package, I then got a text saying as I have moved from the oomph package my oomph SIM will cease on Dec 13. 
I then saw that I should get a O2 SIM to replace it and port the old number over but it’s been about 2 weeks now and no sign of the O2 SIM. Spoke to CS a couple of times and I just keep bouncing back between VM mobile and O2?

Are my assumptions correct or do I need to ask for a O2 SIM and do it that way; it’s not clear to me?

regards. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Dr_ic2 

Assuming that you are happy to keep your current phone, you will need to take an O2 sim only contract to benefit from the double data deal. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=Featured

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Dr_ic2 

Assuming that you are happy to keep your current phone, you will need to take an O2 sim only contract to benefit from the double data deal. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=Featured

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2