Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded tariff but not reflected in data allowance

GDegty
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I need help because I’ve upgraded my tariff to 100GB data 2 days ago. The upgrade is complete but my data allowance is still 0. It has been more Than 24 hours. I don’t have WiFi at home and depend on this data. Bolt ons are soo expensive for the amount of data I need.

I think there is a problem with my account but I can’t get support via My O2 as chat function isn’t working. Phone support is also limited. Please help ASAP!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@GDegty O2's systems are running slowly and there may be a lag which is causing your account not to update. Check to see if the upgraded data has been added as a bolt-on. Only other thing you can do is to persevere with trying to speak to customer service.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

GDegty
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. It hasn’t been added as a bolt on but this is a good workaround I can suggest if I get through to customer services!
Message 3 of 6

GDegty
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Marjo @Martin-O2 can you help?
Message 4 of 6

O2Faisal
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @GDegty 

Sorry you are having issues with your new tariff, 2 things to quicly check if you havent already becalling through to the team.

1. Restart your device, dead simple be suprised at how many things it can sort
  2. check you dont have a data usage limiter active (within mobile connection settings) on your phone (normally on android devices) which is stopping you from using your data

If these dont apply, then our customer services team over the phone will need to look at your account and hopfully resolve it for you.

signature
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @GDegty , sorry to hear you were having trouble with your data allowance earlier. You got some suggestions above that I hope were helpful, but as it's been a few days since you last posted, I just wanted to check if you managed to get everything working ok?

Message 6 of 6